Saturday, May 12, 2012

Caturday







I am obsessed with these cat flats I recently snagged at Urban Outfitters. They've definitely become my go-to comfy shoe for Spring. Here I paired them with a bandeau and high-waisted silk pants that I got on sale at Free People ages ago. I seem to be really into this combo lately, I guess you can say the heat is getting to me! Also in case you didn't notice, I changed the layout of my blog a bit. Some readers were cool enough to give me constructive criticism, and let me know that they would like to see bigger pics on my posts. I really appreciate the feedback, and I think its awesome to be able to show you more details within the pictures I post. What do you think about the new layout?

This outfit:
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (8th grade closet find, holla!)
Bandeau: Free People
Pants: Free People
Flats: Cooperative (Find them here!)
"Pearl" Necklace: J. Crew
Heart Tag Necklace: Tiffany & Co. 
Flower Pin: Anthropologie
Purse: No Lable (gift)
Flower Ring: SF Arts and Crafts Show
Turquoise, Jade, and Onyx Ring: Vintage
Architectural Ring: Sway

2 comments:

  1. cutest flats! love the new layout

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, and those flats are insane!

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete