Thursday, March 8, 2012

CONTEST! Win tickets to La Grande Fête courtesy of Gilt Groupe

Hello! I have some seriously exciting news, and I wanted to share it via video with all of you:
 If you're unable to watch this video here are the details:
Yesterday I blogged about La Grande Fête, the party to celebrate the opening of the Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibit at the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, which Gilt Groupe is selling tickets for here. This morning I was lucky enough to be contacted by Gilt inviting me to join a blogger contest via Twitter. If I win, one lucky reader and I will receive FREE TICKETS to La Grand Fête. This is super exciting!! Here's how to enter:
1. Follow me on Twitter: @jacagroff
2. Tweet me a pic of what you would wear to the event. You must tag @GiltCitySF and Giltcity.com/SFlocal
That's it! The winner will be determined based on which blogger receives the most tweets. So tell all your friends. Let's win this!

No comments:

Post a Comment